Welcome to The DEN Fall VirtCon: Tech or Treat!
How to Participate
- Register to attend the virtual conference itself.
- Browse the list of presentations available today and click on the one you want to view.
- At the designated time, the session will auotmatically begin streaming!
- Continue the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #DENVirtCon
- After the event, the archive will be posted immediately to the Presentations page.
About the Event
Combining the Best of Virtual and Face-to-Face Events
The DEN Fall Virtual Conference is a free professional development event for educators to learn about the most effective ways to integrate digital media into their instructional practices. It is unique because of its blended environment. The sessions will be broadcast online, but you can attend either from your own home or at one of the many face-to- face (F2F) events around the world. By attending an event in your area, you get that buzz that can only be experienced by being face to face with others.
The theme for the Fall VirtCon is Tech or Treat. We're celebrating Connected Educator Month by offering tips, tricks and treats that will benefit educators from all areas of education. Any DEN member can host a Face 2 Face event or submit a proposal to present at the conference. Costumes may be optional, but they’re a great way to show off your DENthusiasm!
What can you expect from the VirtCon?
- Three keynote presentations (9:00am, 12:00pm and 3:00pm ET)
- Four slots for concurrent sessions (10:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm and 2:00pm ET)
- Every session will be broadcast LIVE with a full video feed
- Dozens of F2F events to attend around North America and the world
- All sessions will be archived and available immediately following the presentation